Typical Cleanroom Module
CLEANROOM SERVICES GROUP
The definition of "clean" changes with every application. At Microzone Corporation "clean" means a commitment to producing not only cost effective and efficient cleanrooms, but cleanrooms which are versatile and flexible in design. We realize all these factors are crucial to your operations. The result ... a particulate and contaminant-free facility that conforms to your changing needs. We have been manufacturing cleanrooms for many years. Naturally, during this period of time our designs and expertise have evolved but our objectives have remained the same - to provide you, the customer, with a cleanroom tailored to your most exacting requirements.
At the heart of this philosophy is our dedication to Design and Engineering and our commitment to uncompromising quality.
Our Design and Engineering Group works with unparalleled determination to create cleanroom facilities of various configurations and sizes for a variety of applications, specifications and scientific disciplines.
We spend time listening to you, the customer, because we want to be sure that all the details, in fact everything, is done right. Working within your parameters we will assimilate all the necessary information to produce a cleanroom for your application. The net result of this down-to-earth approach is that whether the construction is "modular" or "stick-built", each facility is as unique as the operation for which it was created.
Pre-Engineered Modular Cleanroom Modules
- TMC-A: Consists of a once through airflow design, with no temperature control, using Fan Filter Module air delivery to the room.
- TMC-B: Consists of a re-circulating airflow plenum design, with temperature control, using Fan Filter Module air delivery to the room.
- TMC-C: Consists of a re-circulating airflow design, with temperature control, using Ducted Filter Module air delivery to the room.
- TMC-D: Consists of a re-circulating airflow pressurized plenum design, with temperature control, using sealed filtered air delivery with membrane diffuser ceiling system to the room.
Key Features of Microzone Modular Cleanrooms
- Energy efficient designs
- Single pass or re-circulating airflow designs
- Modular prefabricated construction
- Integral change rooms
- Pre-packaged HVAC systems
- Cleanliness range ISO CLASS 5 TO ISO CLASS 8
- Fast track project design & installation
- Total facility design and management services
- Expandable and upgradeable
- Over 30 years experience
Microzone Corporation Cleanrooms, let our experience and expertise work for you!