The Microzone Series CRW3 Modular Cleanroom 2" Wall System is designed to provide a clean and reliable wall system for either new or existing installations. The high quality components allow a high performance cleanroom to be constructed. The net result is a smooth, flush wall finish which can be readily wiped down. Wall panel sections may be easily removed without disturbing either adjacent panels or the ceiling system (non-progressive modular system), thereby minimizing the possibility of contaminating the cleanroom environment at a later date.
Each modular panel consists of an integrally recessed (edge perimeter) anodized aluminum support strut extrusion (with a clear finish) which surrounds the centre honeycomb core on all four sides. A pre-finished (coil coating process) sheet metal (selected materials are available) is then bonded onto this matrix. Finally, the finished surface is sealed with a protective film. All components are fabricated from non-outgassing materials. Wall to wall and wall to ceiling connections consist of coved painted aluminum extrusions. All wall openings, junctions and end sections are finished and sealed.
The edge perimeter wall extrusion can be easily attached to the adjustable height (pedestal) or fixed height floor track, ceiling track, and wall-to-wall attachment extrusions. On-site, the wall and service chase panels are fastened tightly together creating a double sealed joint connection and a secure alignment of panels.
Standard integral service chases are 8" wide and permit the removal and installation of an individual wall panel without disturbing adjacent wall panels. Each modular wall panel has a service chase section alongside. The service chases support the installation of electrical services vertically and accept an electrical box. A removable cover plate provides access to the service chase without disturbing the structural integrity of the system. Small gas lines may also be run inside the service chase. The net result is a flexible modular cleanroom system that meets or exceeds today's exacting standards and that can be readily adapted for future expansion.
There are many inherent advantages to the Microzone CRW3 Modular Cleanroom Wall System as opposed to traditional stick-built construction. Some benefits are as follows:
- Microzone CRW3 Wall Systems are designed and manufactured with materials to meet cleanroom classifications from ISO CLASS 4 to ISO CLASS 8
- All walls, doors, windows and ceiling/floor attachment extrusions are designed to provide a flush finish (GMP compliant)
- All interior and exterior corners are coved as are wall to floor and wall to ceiling joints
- The all modular pre-engineered design components are easy to relocate and re-use
- Clean and quick site assembly with minimal connection hardware
- Integration of data transmission, electrical or specialty mechanical services into the service chases located between adjacent wall panel sections
- The flexible design allows for site adjustments or last minute site changes
- Large installed base of approved systems in the advanced technology and life sciences industries
- Tax advantages (may be subject to a 7 year depreciation)
- Fast track validated self-contained facility from a responsible single source supplier
Facility Design Guide
If you would like to receive a proposal on your specific cleanroom requirements, then simply complete our Facility Design Guide. After review by our engineering personnel we will contact you if additional information is required.